PoppyGo 0.7 beta
November release with shiny highlights
PoppyGo just got a mayor upgrade. This update brings avanced functionalities for content management and publishing.
Free Pogosite domains to be claimed from the app
Starting now you can choose your Pogosite domain and publish to it. Do you want your own domain working with PoppyGo hosting? No problem. Just contact us.
Configure custom redirects and spam-proof forms
We added redirects for your old links and duplicate subdomains. They are easy to configure and maintain. Also we now provide validated email forms with a honeypot.
Mobile preview just got better
Another feature we’re excited about, is the preview feature that now automatically shows the page that you are editing. The preview automatically follows you in your webediting journey, so you get an instant and updated preview on what you’ve edited.
Here is this list of all improvements of last month.
- Claim your pogosite domain and publishing to it. Check the docs
- Redirects for pages and domain. Check the docs
- PoppyGo forms with anti-spam. Check the docs
- Timezone for forms showing right time in email.
- Add your custom welcome page for your customer. Check the docs
- Introducing a general welcome screen that is shown at first use.
- Mobile preview shows the item that you’re editing.
- Showing URL of page in preview.
- Refreshing cache of mobile preview on update.
- Back-button added for collection items.
- Added a button for opening markdown-files in external markdown editor.
- Improved usability of image upload showing thumbnails, now also works on singles.
- Improved user flow for creating new collections, with auto-generation of URLs
- Windows version got more stable.
- Fixes for stability and user-flows for all versions.
- Improved help links in menu.
- Auto-import of themes and sites for Windows and Linux.
New themes available for download.
Also we added 3 fresh new themes for you to download and try.
- Accordion in Collections give wrong order in breadcrumb. (not severe )
- Import theme and import content gives error. ( medium severe )
- Best Hugo themes
- PoppyGo Release notes
- PoppyGo documentation
- Plans for poppygo
- Tutorials for Hugo templates